Born and raised in Australia, My parents moved to Sydney when i was 4. Started off with music, playing the flute and piano. When i was 16 i got accepted into Newtown High School Of the Performing Arts. Majored in Music 2, Dance and Classical Ballet. I Studied dance also part time at Dorothy Cowie School Of dance, RG Dance and JO Studio's learning vast styles from Contemporary, Modern, Lyrical to Jazz Hip Hop and Classical Ballet. After Graduating and completing My High School Certificate with high merits i immediately was accepted into Tanya Pearsons Classical Coaching Academy to Study Classical Ballet Full Time. I Travelled overseas in 2010 to Audition for major Schools in the US and was successfully given places to Alvin Ailey to study for their Certificate program and the Joffrey Ballet's Full time Contemporary Program. Currently With Sydney City Youth Ballet Company.
Past Projects and Qualifications:
- Dancer in Paul Green's Work, Love, Dance, Trust video clip
- Graduated From Newtown High School Of The Performing Arts
- Performed in the RG dance "KABOOM" Concert
- Performed in the Dorothy Cowie "Circus" Concert
- Performed in the JO Studios "Pandora's Box" Concert
- Danced with Sydney dance company Class showcase
- Completed the Australian Ballet Summer School
- Australian Teachers of Dance Gold Bar Jazz and Classical Ballet
- Highly Commended for the Sydney Eisteddfod in Dance
- Currently Studying Certificate 3 and 4 in fitness and Master Trainer Certificate At the Australian Institute of Fitness.
- Working on Cinderella the Ballet With Sydney City Youth Ballet Company
- Majored In dance Performance for the HSC
- Studied Composition at NSHPA